Thursday, February 16, 2006

Krakow - Poland (My 30th Bday!)

Krakow 4th & 5th Feb 2006 - Hello All, some of you may know, I have just recently turned 30. Yep, the big 30. Life is supposedly going to go downhill from now on. :) Oh well, I was determined to make joining the Thirties Club a big memorable day, so I chose to go somewhere very different. Krakow is an old medievel town, with most buildings still untouched by the WWII. Another factor that made it unforgettable - it was -16c when we were there.... and to see a old town covered in snow is just really really pretty. Here are some of the photos taken during my 2 days there. Thanks Tina and Grace for coming to Krakow with me.


Evening Krakow- taken from Wawel Castle Wieliczka Salt Mine's Chapel - all carved out from Salt. Even the Chandelier


Snow covered streets - charming

1 comment:

mom2ashley said...

what a great way of celebrating your bday!