Anzac Day 2007 - Fergusson's & Yering Station
None of us were patriotic enough to attend dawn service, but we did manage to get gather a total of 8 of us to head to the wineries at Yarra Valley for lunch. It was a perfect day to go out to the hills - the sun was shining and the breeze was calm. We picked The Fergusson's for lunch as we all had Entertainment Book vouchers for 25% discount.
From the photos that I took - you can tell we had a really really nice lunch. I had the Ned Kelly Steak Pie with chunky chips. Grace had the steak with bacon with roasted potato and Thuy had the medium cooked lamb on salad. Does our meals looks mouth watering or what???
From the photos that I took - you can tell we had a really really nice lunch. I had the Ned Kelly Steak Pie with chunky chips. Grace had the steak with bacon with roasted potato and Thuy had the medium cooked lamb on salad. Does our meals looks mouth watering or what???
2 new faces to introduce here - Amanda & Tren (Kui & Julia's friends)
After our big lunch - we decide to just sit down and enjoy the glorious sun - ahhhhh
Final stop - Coffee at Yering Station - and another grp photo opportunity
2 comments:
Corrrrrr! How good does that look! I didnt do anything for Anzac Day this year :( Didnt even go to the pub :( I kinda miss the Walkabout..
T - Dont think its a good idea for you to profess you "miss" the walkabout on my blog where everyone can see..... what would ppl think? ahahahhaa
You can always go back there and have a pint & half next month. Have another for me too :-)
Post a Comment