A week before my visit to Vue de Monde, I tagged along our company's finance department office lunch (paid for of course). As we were asked for suggestions on where to go - I quickly suggested Bistro Vue or VDM. (Well, i did try Nobu, but not everyone eats japanese food).
Lunch was very satisfying. We had the plat du jour for $32, which includes a salad, a main and a class of wine. No visit to Bistro Vue is complete with the dessert - especially the sooooopeerrr yummy Chocolate Souffle! It was made to perfection :-) You can still see the grin on my face. eheehe
Of course, being me and being in a french bistro, I had to order Creme Brulee as well..... was not disappointed here too.
Its now 3.25pm, after a 2 hour lunch and lots of melting chocolate in my souffle, I think I am going to fall asleep. I will need lots of motivation to pull myself to yoga class tonight :p
No comments:
Post a Comment