It all started by me 2 yrs ago when I turned 30 - I celebrated it in Krakow, Poland. So, when Tina was thinking about celebrating her 30th birthday this year, she decided to do the same and head to somewhere she has never been - HK. Since Yocy is also living in HK, it became the perfect destination.
We did a quick weekend trip over in HK and ate all we can and shopped as much as we could. First stop was H&M, could you believe that? You can tell we miss Europe a lot. After H&M its Zara, MNG, etc...
It's been 2 years since I last saw Tina... can't believe it. It was good to see everyone together again. Our next meetup could be in 2012!
We did a quick weekend trip over in HK and ate all we can and shopped as much as we could. First stop was H&M, could you believe that? You can tell we miss Europe a lot. After H&M its Zara, MNG, etc...
It's been 2 years since I last saw Tina... can't believe it. It was good to see everyone together again. Our next meetup could be in 2012!
Before my trip to HK, I flew into HK for less than 24hours to see what the new Macau is like. I went to macau more than 20 yrs ago and do not remember much of it. All I remembered was there was a casino and that's about it. The new Macau is totally different. It looks more like Las Vegas now than a Chinese City but still retains its old charm. I especially like the old town and the hilly bits which reminds me a lot of Lisbon in Portugal.
No comments:
Post a Comment