Thursday, December 25, 2008

First Month Back

I arrived back in Melbourne on 19th November 2008 after being away for nearly a year. Lots has happened in 2008 - I welcomed the year at Copacabana Beach in Rio De Janeiro and the colorful events didn't just stop there.

A brief visit back in London brought back lots of fond memories, South America is still 1 of my favourite destination and 2008 was also a year where 2 of my closest friends got married. A brief stint in Singapore has confirmed that I do not really like working there and here I am - back at home.

It was actually good to be back here this time round. It was good to see family and travel around Australia a little.


The Kids


Perth, Margaret River, Pinnacle Dessert in Western Australia




Seeing old friends once again for more wine and dine. It was good indeed. 

No comments: