Thursday, January 25, 2007

Tagged!

I have been tagged Tina by on this electronic tag thing and I'm suppose to tell you 5 things you didn't already know about me:

1. I cannot swim

2. I have a blue belt in Tae-Kwon-do. Dont mess with me people ;-)

3. Fruits with fur freaks me out. Dont like them at all. Only animals should have fur - not fruits.

4. I have not watched any of the star wars movies (ever) and do not know who Darth Vader is until about 12 months ago. I also still call the character "the robot that looked like a gold dustbin". Sorry John - i know you tried to educate me :p

5. I love Michael Jordan (the NBA player). I think he is absolutely gorgeous and had posters of him in my room and would watch every Chicago Bulls games, tape it and re-watch it all over again. Ahh... MJ!

I am tagging Sonia & John..... keep the game going guys.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(1) really?
(2) ya..knew about this one since I joined with you but I gave up when I saw how thick the uniform was. However, didn't know it was blue belt.
(3) no..you are joking.
(4) are you serious?
(5) no way...

b

ElKay said...

wow Rinne, i never knew you're into MJ that much..

:)

your cuz LK in KK