Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I am a tourist...

Sunday - it was bright and sunny so I decide to go and do touristy things. If I can't travel, at least I can try and explore my own city & enjoy what it has to offer. I bet a lot of you Melburnians do not even have photos of these places....
For those of you who are not from Melbourne - maybe this will make you want to come and visit me :)


The Shrine of Remembrance (view from St Kilda Road)

View of the City of Melbourne - from 1st floor of the Shrine


Looking towards the Botanical Gardens & Royal Observatory from 1st Floor of the Shrine

Albert Park Lake & Port Phillip Bay

State Library of Victoria & The entrance to the new Melbourne Central


Victorian Arts Centre & view of the Yarra & Southbank during sunset

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

May u happy always

nicklauslai said...

halo fren! first time posting comment! nice blog u have here! keep up the good work!

The Luddite said...

Happy birthday! No birthday blog? Melb pics quite nice - looking forward to being a tourist there too, then making it into my town.

Corrinne said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes ppl.

yes, tina.... come come to Melb :)