I left London 1st July last year - my boxes got picked up that morning at 8am, I flew into Prague that afternoon and it was the day that England was playing Portugal in the FIFA Worldcup. (England lost - pub got rowdy - i went back to the hostel to get some sleep). Memory still fresh and still cant believe its been a year since I left.
A year on, I still wish I was back in Europe and travelling some where (Sicily, Croatia, Jordan, Russia - to name a few). Life in Melbourne is good and cruisy - maybe a little too comfy in some sense. but I guess I shouldnt be complaining.
Spanish lessons is still going well, went and looked for Trekking Gear over the weekend as 3rd of December is only just 5 months away. I dont think I will be doing a countdown on my blog this time.... but will be letting you all know how my preparation is going from time to time.
1 comment:
hey you've got your travels in dec to look forward to! you're off for like 3 months!!! don't forget i'm coming back early next year, you better know all the good spots to take me to. im depending on you, obi wan. (oh damn you dont know star wars so you have no idea of my reference. damn)
Post a Comment