As some of you would have already known, I bought a studio in the CBD January this year. I have actually been living in there for many many months but just didnt have time to take photos to post on here. Another reason was also because I had a dosser there and the place was bit clustered. (Cant let you all see my clustered pad cant I? and No - I am not anal in cleaning)
The kitchen & the bathroom. All my fridge magnets from travelling are nearly covering the whole of my fridge.
My bed and my few pieces of furniture. I now need a kick ass rug & a coffee table.
Now that you all have seen my small and humble pad... you are all welcome to come and visit!
2 comments:
and lots of floor space to sleep on when i go visit?
SWeeeeeeeeeeeT!
Post a Comment