Thursday - 11th October
It started as a really slow day at work and while chatting to Eva, we decided to go and have long leisure lunch at Number 8 in crown. They have a lunch special, $37.90 for 2 courses and we have heard that food is good.
Maybe we went at the wrong time, (after 2pm) hence service was on the slow side. We didnt get seated for like 20 minutes and no one offered to take my coat the whole time. We eventually sat down and was given the menu at 2.40pm. (I should have been back at work at 3pm). Obviously I was not very impressed at this point. However, I must say, the food do make up for the bad service and we walked out of Number 8 at 4pm after receiving a call from my boss enquiring whereabouts I am; quite satisfied with what we had :p
Starter: Steam asparagus with parmesan & soft boiled egg with sweet balsamic vinegar
Main: Rare kangaroo steak with spinach - washed down with a glass of Mt Rosa NZ Pinot Noir. Yummmyyy
Eva's meal.
Starter: Seared tuna with promegranate
Main: Rare lamb rack with balsamic sauce
No comments:
Post a Comment