Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Farewell Melbourne - Day 6

Farewell #2 - Kui's House warming party @ Endeavour Hills.

For a person that lives in the CBD, going to Endeavour Hills is like a day trip out of the city. First I had to take the train from Flinders Street to Holmesglen, then get picked up by car and drive for another 30 minutes. Its the first time I took the Glen Waverley line train and it went passed lots of stations/suburbs that I have never heard of. One of them is even called "Darling".




Kui's House & the Lamb Spit



Kui's mum and relatives totally outdone themselves.. there were soo much food. After eating and eating the whole afternoon, we sat on a straw mat and just chilled. It was a perfect saturday afternoon.

Farewell #3 - Bass Lounge

Its my last day at work in Bass Lounge and its a Hawaiian party themed night. All the bartenders were dressed up in hawaiian gear.

No comments: