Saturday, April 27, 2013

Day 5 Resting my inflamed tendons in Pamplona

Could not walk today even if I wanted to. The tendons are not so swollen now but I put on my boots to walk the short distance to the post office and I was limping again. Ouch the pain! Decided to put my feet up in the hotel in Pamplona and think of plan B

The inflamed tendon doesn't look like its going to subside so I think I will take the bus tomorrow to again rest but rest in a different town - Estella.

On another note, people here have been all so helpful to the pilgrims. I think I have told the receptionist here 5 times how thankful I am that he is offering to find me a doctor, a physio, bus timetable, book my dinner, etc

It's only 5 days into the camino and I can really feel that pilgrims are treated with so much respect. I just hope the pilgrims are treating the people here with equal respect.

No comments: