Monday, June 05, 2006

Weekend 4 - Bye Michelle

Too much alcohol was consumed the whole week. It started from Wed night and the booze didnt stop till Sunday evening. Ouch....

Let me recall the boozing week
Thurs night - boozing with ppl at work at Agency drinks...
Fri night - boozing at Chris & Lisa's farewell drinks at the Langleys in Covent Garden
Sat night - boozing at Sean & Joe's house warming - in which I consumed too many vodka shots. Yummy vodka though :)
Sun after - lunch at Jamie Oliver's Fifteen (wine was consumed), then we went to Butler's Wharf - in which me and Sonia consumed a whole jug of Pimms... yummmmmm

Michelle left on Sunday morning, thought she was leaving at 11.30am, so I quickly ran to Church, but by the time I came back - she has already left... Enjoy youself in Swiss Mish.

The only photos I can put up here is my lovely leg of Welsh Lamb and mini warm chocolate pudding. And of course the Facade of Fifteen.


No comments: