Friday 17th August - I took a day off from work to relax and indulge. We started off with lunch at Fifteen Melbourne. Fifteen Melbourne is located in a basement on 112-117 Collins Street (The Hermes Store) and the minute you walk in, you get the view of the kitchen. I was expecting a much smaller place, as I remembered Fifteen London to be quite small. The one here is exceptionally large and the decor is quite nicely done too. Lots of plush cushions and the view of the kitchen from the whole restaurant is a good idea :-)
The food reviews I have heard about Fifteen Melbourne so far was average, but I must say, we were all pretty happy with our food. As its our first meal of the day, we all opted for small size pasta instead of the meaty stew and steak for mains. The pasta came out to be quite big and we were all totally stuffed and very satisfied. Its one of the better pasta meal I have had in Melbourne and for $17 each, we are not complaining at all. Most satisfying was the Date Brulee with Kahlua - yummmmy~!
No comments:
Post a Comment