Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Le Petit Gateau

Not having a good day today. When I got into the office this morning, I received a message with a file attachment on msn. The message was from someone that I have cut out of my life for a few years, but it reads, "Look what happened to me" - followed by a jpg file. I stupidly when and clicked on the file and hell broke lose. Its a virus that spams the whole of your msn contact list. Before I know it, some people at work has already received the file and it spreads like fire..... I got screamed at by Sys Admin.... and am no longer on Msn IM.

To make myself feel a little better and to get away from the office.... I decide to go to this newly opened French Pattisserie in Lt Collins Street (opp my apartment block) to buy something sweet and chocolatey. Its called Le Petit Gateau and they always have nice looking things in their display window. I got myself a Coffee & Chocolate Tart. I feel much better now :p



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh poor you.. :(

Which d**khead sent you that file?!

b