I have good news... for once. My bag is here!! It turned up in cusco airport at noon and i didnt wait any longer to go pick it up. I have promised to go and say many many thanksgiving prayers from now onwards. I have clothes and I wont freeze at the Inca Trail. I was getting really worried, cus Cusco is not a place that I could buy an hiking gears at all. I am just really really happy that I got my bag now. phewwww
The first night in cusco, we were really affected by high altitude, we keep waking up with a headache and feeling disoriented all the time. Day 2 was a little better, even though we keep feeling this "cloud" on our head. Its hard to describe, its like having a constant hangover, we lag in our response and the minute we try to concentrate on reading or even thinking, our head hurts. Its a very very strange feeling. Its funny tho, cuz we keep having "blonde moments" and would laugh hysterically.
Today is our last day in cusco before we start our hike and we still havent fully acclimatise yet. Good luck to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment