Sunday, July 02, 2006

Day 2 of 55 - Prague, Czech Republic

Arrived yesterday 1st July 2006 in Prague at 4.30pm local time. Came directly to my really impressive hostel Miss Sophie. This has gotta be the most beautiful hostel i have ever been.... so clean and newly decorated with contemporary furniture - feels like a design hotel.
Ater checking into the hostel, I quickly went to a local sports bar to watch the 2nd half of the match between England & Portugal. Sorry to see England again has no luck in penalty shoot out. I bet there are a few tears in London.
As I had no sleep the previous night, I decide to do nothing else but hit the sack. Had a good 12hrs sleep and I now feel like I at least have some energy to walk around the city of Prague today.
Will let u all know what I think of Prague later (i like free internet use at Hostels)
Main Street Prague - They filmed Mission Impossible 1 in the Yellow Hotel
L: Communism Museum - how cute R:Look how relaxed he is

No comments: