Monday, July 31, 2006

Day 30 of 55 - Kaunas, Lithuania

Flew Ryanair out of London into Kaunas. There were no tourist on the plane, almost most were locals working in the UK and returning to Kaunas. My first impression of Lithuanians were - they were very friendy. While walking in the city, I had a few ppl wave from across the street and said hello. Then there was these 2 smal boys that were playing in the park who ran up to me and said Kino.I was like Huh? Then in good english one boy said Do you know Jackie Chan and Kung Fu? I then presumed that Kino means chinese.
Most ppl here speaks english...when i had to ask for directions... it was quite easy. I also think they liked chinese looking ppl.I got some curious/friendlylooks and whispers of Kino on the bus.....
L: St Michael the Archangel Church R: National Dish of Lithuania
Someone please help this man with his heavy load

No comments: