Pilgrims have been walking the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage for over 1000 years. Its history and significance make it a spiritual epicentre for the Christian faith after Jerusalem and Rome. I will be walking the most popular route (The Camino Frances, The French Way) all the way to Santiago then to Finisterre
Saturday, August 27, 2005
Neuschwanstein Castle
27th August - I finally got to Neuschwanstein Castle - aka sleeping beauty's castle. It was sooo amazing. Before I even get a glimpse of the castle, i can see the beautiful swiss alps and it was breathtaking. The castle itself looked just like it was in most fairy-tale books and today was a really nice day, the sun is out and the picture that i took looked just like the postcards ones. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you go girl! I'm so proud of ya! Doing what you have wanted to do! i.e. to travel the world!!! Keep up the blogs...I am "watching" ya!...
Post a Comment