Me, Line, Gina & Rebecca booked ourselves into an apartment for €80 and chilled in Burgos for the day. I went to the post office to collect the thing I sent to myself 2 weeks ago and now I have fresh supply of tea bags, contact lens and energy bars.
The apartment was in a quiet area near the Burgos cathedral and its lovely to have the place to ourselves to chill and the girls all washed their clothes in the washing machine. We made dinner, rice with lots of vege as Line is a vegan. Dinner costs us €2 each :D
Me, Gina and Line also spent 2 hours getting a Thai massage this afternoon. It's great! Now my feet feels much better and hopefully tomorrow the problem won't surfaced again.
Short stage tomorrow of 21.5km to Hornillos.
1 comment:
Thai massage in Burgos... lol
b
Post a Comment